- The Rapidian welcomes Alfield Reeves as a new Citizen Photographer. Alfield is the youth development coordinator at Restorers and a SpringGR alumnus.
PROGRAMS at Restorers include:
- Spring GR is a training, mentoring and networking program designed to help budding entrepreneurs in Grand Rapids turn their ideas into thriving businesses. Click here to fill out the SpringGR Online Application
- Financial Freedom classes
- Tutoring for middle and high school students through our Hattie Beverly Tutoring Center – Tuesday and Thursday, 4 to 7 p.m. NOTE: GED tutoring is available during regular business hours. An appointment is needed to get started.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Tuesday evening from 4 to 7 p.m.
- H2O (Help to Others) – Walk-in during business hours
- Employment Assistance – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information on these programs and to sign up, please call (616) 243-1984 or email firstname.lastname@example.org