- The Rapidian welcomes Alfield Reeves as a new Citizen Photographer. Alfield is the youth development coordinator at Restorers and a SpringGR alumnus.
PROGRAMS at Restorers include:
- Spring GR is a training, mentoring and networking program designed to help budding entrepreneurs in Grand Rapids turn their ideas into thriving businesses. Click here to fill out the SpringGR Online Application (select “Restorers” as your location).
- Financial Freedom classes
- Tutoring for middle and high school students through our Hattie Beverly Tutoring Center – Tuesday and Thursday, 4 to 7 p.m. NOTE: GED tutoring is available during regular business hours. An appointment is needed to get started.
- English as a Second Language (ESL) – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and Tuesday evening from 4 to 7 p.m.
- H2O (Help to Others) – Walk-in during business hours
- Employment Assistance – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information on these programs and to sign up, please call (616) 243-1984 or email email@example.com