Currently @ Restorers
SpringGR class starts on March 19
Click here for more details on this exciting program to support emerging entrepreneurs!
CCDA West Michigan 2014 Regional Conference, March 6-8 at Grand Rapids Theological Seminary / Cornerstone University
Restorers is a beneficiary of the Friday, March 14 performance of Stand and Deliver. Stand and Deliver is a true story about a teacher and his students who succeed while everything seems to be working against them.
* Winter 2014 Programs and Classes at Restorers include the following:
- Financial Freedom classes
- Tutoring for middle and high school students – Mondays and Tuesdays, 4 – 6 p.m. (GED tutoring by appointment only)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Restorers Business Partnership
- H2O (Help to Others) – Walk-in during business hours
- Employment Assistance – Monday thru Thursday, 10 a.m. – 3 p.m.
For more information on these programs and to sign up, please call (616) 243-1984 or email email@example.com